CyberRisk allows you to trigger external API calls when notifications (events) are generated within your account. This is useful if, for instance, you want to send a message to one of your systems when a new data leak is detected, or when email addresses of your employees are exposed in a third-party data leak.
The external API calls are made using Webhooks (we are planning to support additional integration methods soon). These Webhooks are configured within the “Account Settings” section of your CyberRisk account.
1. You’ll need to be an admin of your CyberRisk account.
2. Click the “Account Settings”link at the bottom of the left-hand navigation menu (think link only appears for account admins).
3. Select the “Integrations” tab.
4. Click the “Add Integration” button.
5. Step through the configuration screens to:
Once the integration is activated, CyberRisk will send a message to your chosen Webhook whenever a relevant notification is generated.