This article describes the CyberRisk Executive Summary report
- The Executive Summary report provides a management-level view of your company's cybersecurity posture, across UpGuard BreachSight and Vendor Risk.
- Select the information that appears using the "Customise Report" button in the top left of the page.
- Export the report to pdf using the "Export" button.
UpGuard BreachSight Summary
The BreachSight section of the Executive Summary provides an overview of your own cybersecurity posture, and how it is changing over time. It includes the following information:
- Your current score, and a graph of the 12-month history.
- How your score compares to your competitors
- The breakdown of your score into various risk categories (such as website risk, email risk, etc.), and a summary of the risks identified in each category
Vendor Risk Summary
The Vendor Risk section of the Executive Summary provides an overview of the cybersecurity posture of your vendors. It includes the following information:
- The average score of our vendors over time
- The distribution of your vendor scores
- Your highest and lowest scoring vendors
- The technologies most commonly used by your vendors